Friday, May 30, 2008

What is it that make me me

Extroversion:

I have medium extroversion.
I'm not the life of the party, but I do show up for the party.
Sometimes I am full of energy and open to new social experiences.
But I also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."

Conscientiousness:

I have high conscientiousness.
Intelligent and reliable, I tend to succeed in life.
Most things in my life are organized and planned well.
But I borderline on being a total perfectionist.

Agreeableness:

I have high agreeableness.
I am easy to get along with, and I value harmony highly.
Helpful and generous, I am willing to compromise with almost anyone.
I give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.

Neuroticism:

I have low neuroticism.
I am very emotionally stable and mentally together.
Only the greatest setbacks upset me, and I bounce back quickly.
Overall, I am typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.

Openness to experience:

My openness to new experiences is high.
In life, I tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.
I'll try almost anything interesting, and I'm constantly pushing your own limits.
A great connoisseir of art and beauty, I can find the positive side of almost anything.

No comments: